SAP is proud to partner with the NBA to give fans a new unprecedented statistical destination with NBA.com/stats. The site provides fans interactive access to unlimited amounts of official NBA statistics and analysis.
Powered by the real-time SAP HANA® platform and free to all fans and media, the NBA’s unparalleled statistical offering features the league’s entire official statistics history, previously only available to league and NBA team personnel, including:
- Every NBA Box Score: Dating back to the inaugural 1946-47 season, every NBA box score will be available.
- Advanced Shooting Charts: Comprehensive shooting charts for offensive and defensive performance providing visual shot displays, “hot spots,” and more.
- Top Lineup Combinations: The best two through five man lineup combinations over the last six seasons. Combinations can be sorted based on a variety of statistical breakdowns.
- In-depth Statistical Breakdowns: Per possession, clutch, efficiency, player/team comparisons and additional in-depth statistics with many breakdown options.
- Player Pages for Every NBA Player: Complete individual statistical pages for every player in NBA history.
NBA.com/Stats allows users to interact and analyze official league, team, and player statistics in real-time via an intuitive, highly visual interface. In addition, content from NBA.com/Stats can be easily shared with others via social networks Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
“NBA.com/Stats provides our fans and media with the definitive tool for accessing our entire up-to-the-minute history of official NBA statistical information,” said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver. “Working together with SAP, a global leader in providing innovative software solutions, this groundbreaking offering brings big data to the NBA allowing fans, broadcasters and the media to run unlimited statistical breakdowns of NBA players and teams, past or present.”